Freemans Grattan Holdings Ltd is the holding company of our two regulated PLCs, Freemans and Grattan.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority which ensures that consumers are protected, that the integrity of the UK financial system is enhanced and there is proper competition in the market place. As such, we are committed to running a successful, ethical and professional business, treating employees and customers fairly and with respect.
FGH’s regulated activities concern consumer credit business. This means customers can buy our products with confidence and, if they wish, spread their payments.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. This means:
- The good and fair treatment of customers is central to our corporate culture
- Our goal is to develop long-term relationships with our customers
- Communications are clear, fair and not misleading, enabling customers to make informed decisions
- Products and services are appropriately designed, accurately described and perform as promised
- Customers can expect us to deal with all contact professionally, fairly and promptly
- When things go wrong we do our best to put it right.
Our Compliance team monitors a range of business activities to ensure we comply with internal and regulatory obligations.