Freemans Grattan Holdings Ltd (FGH) is the holding company of our two regulated firms, Freemans plc and Grattan plc.
FGH is committed to running a successful, professional and profitable business, operating ethically and at all times treating employees and customers fairly and with respect.
FGH’s regulated activities concern consumer credit business where FGH is committed to lending in a responsible way. Treating customers fairly is at the heart of our organisation and this means that:
• The good and fair treatment of customers is central to our corporate culture
• Communications are clear, fair and not misleading, enabling customers to make informed decisions
• Products and Services are appropriately designed, accurately described and perform as promised
• Customers can expect all contact to be dealt with professionally, fairly and promptly
• When things go wrong, we do our best to put them right
Freemans plc and Grattan plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The FCA ensure that consumers are protected, that the integrity of the UK financial system is enhanced and that there is proper competition in the market place.
Both Freemans plc and Grattan plc are members of the Financial Ombudsman Service. For further details please visit financial ombudsman
The Money Advice Service is an independent service set up by Government to provide free unbiased money advice for everyone. For further details visit www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
We recognise that we have a responsibility to support our customers, and are committed to helping customers who have missed payments and those who are experiencing financial difficulties. If you have a lending product with us, and are concerned about your financial situation, then please refer to the more detailed Financial Difficulty pages on each of our Brand websites, or contact us by:
• Telephone on 0333 200 3006 (check with your provider for details of the call costs, as networks may vary). Our opening times are 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 1pm on Saturday
• Email – please select “Statement Enquiry” as the subject
It is important that you contact us as soon as you can. Missing payments can have negative consequences such as affecting your credit rating, making it harder and / or more expensive to obtain credit in the future, or it may lead to a third party taking action to recover the debt.
We would strongly suggest that you seek independent, free, debt advice. Organisations that offer free, independent advice, include those listed below: